Thursday, November 10, 2011

Heart Blown Open







I haven't blogged in months, and when I've wanted to I haven't let myself just write without hesitation in one-go.

So I start again with 2 old videos, which, considering how much I adore these two magically creative people, I haven't ever seen any of their videos. So a new treat for me, leaves me amazed once again, and always yearning, wanting more...


Oh Susanna, so raw, yet soft, so powerful, yet sweet, blow's my mind and heart open.
Her song transports me to a different time, a time when things were colours and candy, simple and free, young and wanting...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6Du3RU5mJA&NR=1

She will always be one of the great Canadian woman singer songwriters. To me she is up there with my main heartthrob Leonard Cohen.

He is a parallel version of her. His deep, yet yearning whispers, his demanding and forward calls of the world, his heart falling yet yearning for more...

http://www.youtube.com/user/LeonardCohenVEVO?feature=watch#p/a/u/1/7-0lV5qs1Qw

Both unbelievable poets who make your heart fall, yearn and love all at once...

No comments:

Post a Comment